International Journal of Legal Research (ISSN-2349-8463) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 5, Issue 3, June 2019.
About the Journal
IJLR is a student-edited, peer-reviewed quarterly publication which focuses on all aspects of Law. It aims to facilitate students, teachers, scholars, and others interested in the field to write articles on various contemporary issues and current trends in Law.
IJLR operates without any theme. Anything related to Law is acceptable.
How to submit
Academicians, practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to [email protected].
For submission of full paper(s): May 20, 2019
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors along with designation must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format
- For detailed information please check the ‘instructions’ tab at www.ijlr.in.
Word Limit (Subject to Relaxation)
- Articles (between 2500-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (1000-2500 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
The format of IJLR is Print. Contributors are provided with a digital copy of the journal on their e-mail id. So as to procure a printed copy an additional amount of INR 650 is to be paid. Printed copies of certificate (separate certificates in case of co-authorship) will be provided on a complimentary basis.
Publication Charges (To be paid after acceptance)
- Single authored paper: INR 1600
- Co-authored paper: INR 2100
Ayush Jaiswal: + 919039457891 | +918885333791
Click here for the official website.
Note: This is a sponsored post.