International Journal of Legal Research (ISSN:2349-8463) (A Peer-Reviewed, Quarterly Publication, Indexed with MANUPATRA) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 8, Issue 1, September 2021.
Eligibility and Submission Details
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 10th August 2021.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original, unpublished, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors along with designation must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of an inch shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format
IJLR operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
Processing Charges (to be paid after acceptance of manuscript)
- Single authored paper: INR 600/-
- Co-authored paper: INR 800/-
Intimation of Acceptance/Rejection
Within 72 working hours from the time of submission.
The format of IJLR is Print. Contributors are provided with an e-copy of the journal as well as a certificate on their e-mail id. To procure a printed copy of the journal, an additional amount of INR 600 is to be paid.
Word Limit (Subject to Relaxation)
WORD LIMIT (SUBJECT TO RELAXATION)
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Phone Number: 9039457891
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com