International Journal of Legal Enforcement is inviting articles from students, law practitioners, professors and other interested persons.
About the Journal
International Journal of Legal Enforcement is an online peer-review journal with ISSN 2582 8894 that aims to publish on legal and social legal aspects. It aims to publish quarterly of every year.
How to Submit?
Interested can mail their unpublished work to editorialboard.ijle[at]gmail.com.
Deadline: June 10, 2021
No Publication/Registration/Certification Fees.
- The manuscript shall be original work and unpublished work of the Author(s).
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
- Copyright over the published shall vest with the International Journal of Legal Enforcement.
- Full names of all the author(s) along with their designation, contact number and email must be given.
- E-Certificates will be provided to the published Author(s).
- Author(s) may get an opportunity to work with IJLE.
- The article should have an Abstract of not less than 250 words.
- There will be no fees charged at any time of Publication.
- Acceptance/Rejection mail shall be intimated to the Author within 2-4 Working Days.
- Manuscripts submitted to us will be subjected to plagiarism checkers and will be scrutinized by an expert committee and forwarded to another board, then the manuscript will be accepted/rejected.
- Plagiarized content shall be rejected immediately.
- Research Article: 5,000+ Words
- Article: 2,000-5,000 words
- Legislative Commentary: 2,000-3,000 words
- Case Commentary: 2,000-3,000 words
- Book Review: 1,000-2,500 words
All the submitted manuscripts must be plagiarism free. We use plagiarism software to identify the originality of Author(s). Plagiarized manuscripts shall be rejected immediately
Aswin Rome Pon Saravanan +917550350468
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.