The International Journal of Law Management & Humanities invites Research papers, Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries and other such for its Volume III, Issue VI.
About the Journal
The International Journal of Law Management & Humanities is a bi-monthly, Double-Blind, Peer-Reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2581-5369) working in the arena of Law, Management & Humanities. Presently the Editorial team of IJLMH consists of Well-known and widely recognized professors and professionals from India, France, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Ireland and Nigeria.
IJLMH has published Research Papers of Authors from 16 Countries, 217 Universities, 13 High Courts, and Supreme Court of India as well as Rwanda and has created a revolution in the Indian Legal Publication Industry with innovations.
Indexing and Impact Factor Information [16 Indexing Databases]
The Journal is indexed at 15 Databases including MANUPATRA, Google Scholar, ROAD: the Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources by ISSN, Citefactor, Journal Factor, I2OR, SIS, ISI, DRJI, SJIF, SIF and WCOSJ.
Journal Impact Factor: 4.895
Latest Issues: To check the pattern of publication please visit: https://www.ijlmh.com/volume-iii-issue-vi/
IJLMH is being operated without any theme for best dissemination of knowledge. Any research related to Law, Management or Humanities is acceptable.
Submit your paper via email to email@example.com with the subject as “Submission of
Research Paper – Volume IV issue I” or via Online Submission System at https://www.ijlmh.com/online-submission/.
Note: Please prefer online submission system for submission of paper.
Manuscript Processing Charges [To be paid after acceptance]
- For Indian Authors: INR 1000/-
- For Other Countries: $25
This charge does not include Hard Copy of Certificate or Paper Booklet.
There is no separate Charge for Co-Authorship.
Hard Copy Availability
The Hard Copy of Certificate and Paper Booklets are available as premium services and can be ordered separately at: https://rzp.io/l/PXg2ZkED8X.
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in process of review with us. Read this point carefully, Kindly do not submit the same paper at many places.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation. No Paper will be accepted without abstract.
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the bluebook 19th Edition.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with “International Journal of Law Management & Humanities”.
- A separate cover letter mentioning the name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number, the title of the manuscript and the name of Institution, shall be sent along with the submission.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- There should be no mention of authors name or any other identity in the original manuscript.
The submissions may be made under the following categories; the word limit is exclusive of footnotes:
- Research paper: 3000 words and above
- Article: 1500-3000 words
- Book reviews: 1500-2000 words
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1000 – 2000 words
- Submission of Manuscript (with Abstract) for Third Round: 24th February 2021.
- Communication of Review Result: Within 3 days of submission.
- Live Publication of Manuscript: The issue is being Live Published at this link. It generally takes 7 working days after Pre-publication formalities till Publication and issuance of e-Certificate.
For more information or queries, please connect us via Live Chat available in the official websites available at this link or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.