About the Journal
The International Journal of Law Management & Humanities is a bi-monthly, Double-Blind, Peer Reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2581-5369) working in the arena of Law, Management & Humanities. Presently the Editorial team of IJLMH consists of Well known and widely recognized professors and professionals from India, France, Ethiopia and Nigeria.
Indexing and Impact Factor Information
The Journal is indexed at International Institute of Organised Research (I2OR) Database.
Impact Factor: 2.008
Call for Papers
The International Journal of Law Management & Humanities invites Research papers, Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries and other such for its Volume II Issue I.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field of LAW, MANAGEMENT & HUMANITIES may send original, unpublished papers to email@example.com.
IJLMH is being operated without any theme. Anything related to Law, Management or Humanities is acceptable.
- The submissions may be made under the following categories; the word limit is exclusive of footnotes:
- Research paper: 3000 words and above
- Article: 1500-3000 words
- Book reviews: 1500-2000 words
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1000 – 2000 words
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in process of review with us.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation.
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the bluebook 19th Edition.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with “International Journal of Law Management & Humanities”
- A separate cover letter mentioning the name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number, the title of the manuscript and the name of Institution, shall be sent along with the submission.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- There should be no mention of authors name or any other identity in the original manuscript.
Submissions of Abstracts and Papers have to be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Submission of Research Paper”.
Publication Charges (To Be Paid After Acceptance)
- For Indian Authors: INR
- For Other Countries: $25
- Submission of Manuscript with abstract: 27th March, 2019
- Communication of Review Result: In 7-10 days of Submission
email@example.com | +91-9399094820
Official Notification is here.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.