About the University
Alliance University is a Private University established in Karnataka by the State Act No.34 of year 2010. The University is jointly recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Alliance School of Law, Alliance University is approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi.
Call for Papers
Name of the Journal: International Journal of Law and Social Sciences (IJLS)
The Journal Committee of School of Law, Alliance University hereby invites original and unpublished submissions in form of articles/research papers, case studies, and book reviews on any contemporary debates in Law and allied Social Sciences for publication in International Journal of Law and Social Sciences (IJLS) bearing ISSN Number 2454-8553.
The IJLS is now accepting submissions for its next edition to be published in January 2021.
- The long article should be of 5000 to 8000 words and short articles 3000 to 5000 words and book reviews should not exceed 2500 words. The Editorial Board reserves the right to make changes to this conditions and guidelines mentioned herein.
- The maximum co-authorship for a paper is limited to two.
- All the papers should be submitted with a cover page with following information: Name, Institutional Affiliation,
- Correspondence Address, E-Mail ID and Phone Number.
- Papers should be submitted along with a duly signed declaration in the prescribed format (Click Here).
- All contributions should be submitted to the Email of IJLS: ijls[at]alliance.edu.in
- School of Law, Alliance University shall be the sole copyright owner of all the published materials.
- Abstract: The manuscript should be accompanied by an abstract in about 250 words.
Deadline: 31st December 2020
Professor (Dr.) Syamkumar R S (Professor, Alliance School of Law): 8089283892
You might be interested in the following:
- Call for Papers: GNLU Law Review Journal [Volume VIII]: Submit by January 31
- CfP: Lex Research Hub Journal on Law & Multidisciplinary Issues [ISSN 2582 – 211X, Vol 2, Issue 1]: Submit by Dec 31
- CfP: International Journal of Law Mgmt & Humanities [Vol 3, Issue 6, MANUPATRA & Google Scholar Indexed, IF 4.895, FREE DOI]: Submit by Dec 15
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.