The Editorial board of the ‘International Journal of Law and Policy Review‘ [ISSN (O): 2278-3156] is inviting long article / special article / short article form the author/writer for January, 2019 issue [Vol-8, No-1].
The write up can be sent under the following categories:
- Any topic relating to law and policy
- Minimum Length (12000 words including footnotes)
Segment 2 – Special Article:
- Any topic relating to law and its research.
- Minimum Length (6000 words including footnotes)
Segment 3 – Short Article:
- Any topic relating to law and policy.
- Minimum Length (3000 words including footnotes)
Write up particularly preferred by the Chief Editor shall also be published.
The write up must reach through e-mail email@example.com on or before October 30, 2018.
The next issue will be uploaded on or after January 15, 2019.
For further information, visit this site.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com