About the Journal
The International Journal of Law and Jurisprudence is a Registrar Newspapers for India verified, double-blind, Peer-Reviewed, Quarterly Journal published by a team of Lawyers under the patronage of Ms. Geeta Luthra.
Though she needs no introduction, Ms. Luthra, a stalwart super-lawyer, is a practicing Senior Advocate in the Supreme Court of India, and has a vast experience in all fields of law. With such powerful credentials, we feel delighted to have her as a distinguished Patron of the Journal’s Board.
For contributing your unpublished original work write on info[at]ijlj.net & submissions[at]ijlj.net.
Call for Papers
The International Journal of Law & Jurisprudence Invites Articles, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries and related research for the Volume 1 Issue 2.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of authors and title of paper clearly mentioned in Subject of the Email latest by 18th August 2020.
- Every Research Paper should be appropriately titled.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two. Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Garamond, Font size 11, 1.5 Line Spacing. Footnotes should be in Garamond, Size 10 Single Line Spacing. A margin of 2 centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper. Page borders shall not be used.
- You can send your work to email@example.com name of authors and the title of the paper should be clearly mentioned in the Subject of the Email. The Email body must contain the name and contact number of the Author.
Anything related to law & Jurisprudence is acceptable. However, special preference shall be given to research on current and prominent topics of interest in law, politics and the society in general.
18th August 2020 [Extended]
The publication format of the Journal is Print only. Contributors will, however, have access to individual publication of their research papers on the above mentioned website. So as to procure a printed copy of the current issue, an additional amount of INR 500 towards subscription charges will have to be paid.
Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes) | Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes) | Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes) | Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Single authored paper INR 1500
- Co-authored paper INR 2000
Mobile number: +91-7879652007, 7217821757 and 9425017479 (Whatsapp)
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.