International Journal of Alternative Dispute Resolution is an open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal published by Justice Remedem – Centre for conflict and Online Dispute Resolution.
About the Journal
The journal publishes four issues every year. Please note that we only publish a specific number of articles and case reviews in each issue, and therefore cannot guarantee publication for a specific one. While we do try to publish articles submitted within the deadline, we may have to defer publication until later. The cut-off dates for submissions
are as follows:
- Issue 1: 30 December
- Issue 2: 30 April
- Issue 3: 30 June
- Issue 4: 30 September
IJADR publishes contributions from experienced arbitrators, practitioners, academicians, and law students.
The Journal covers all areas of international dispute settlement, including commercial and investment arbitration and all other modes of Alternative Dispute Resolution, such as negotiation, adjudication, expert determination and mediation.
The Journal covers topics relating to both private and public, including public international, law, and welcomes articles that take a variety of approaches to law, including doctrinal, historical, comparative, sociolegal, philosophical, political analysis and economic analysis of the law.
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Enforcement of Foreign Awards
- International Conventions
- Related Topics
- An E-certificate of publication will be provided.
The submission form is here: https://forms.gle/y5xn1g8WMohRmWu58
Note: Plagiarism and grammar are checked by most authentic software turnitin.
- It should be in MS Word format.
- There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission shall be grammatically correct, non-plagiarized and free from any spelling mistakes.
- The full names of all the author(s) must be given in the cover letter.
- There shall be a uniform method for citation in the manuscript.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times.
- New Roman and size 10, with single line spacing.
- There shall be no Borders.
- Articles: (2000 – 8000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries: (800-2000 words including footnotes)
The last date to submit is April 15 2021.
No fee will be charged at any stage of publication.
Devshree Dua: 9650323344
Harshvi Chaumal: 9829522551
Join 70,000 law students. Receive only the posts you want.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.