International Journal of Alternative Dispute Resolution is opening positions for Editors and Advisory Board Members.
About the Journal
International Journal of Alternative Dispute Resolution is an open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal published by Justice Remedem – Centre for conflict and Online Dispute Resolution.
Call for Editors
International Editors and Advisory Board Members: Law Professors from countries outside India
Senior Editor(s): Any Law Professor from any law college and Practicing Advocates.
Associate Editor(s): Law Students/graduates from recognized universities/colleges having
Past Editorial board experience/personal publications are suggested to apply.
Student Editor(s): Law Students/graduates from recognized universities/colleges having Past
Editorial board experience/personal publications are suggested to apply.
Prior editorial experience is not a necessary condition to apply.
- The applicant must be a Professional, Professor (any teaching faculty), Researcher for the post of Senior editor.
- Student studying in the 3rd year/5th year LLB or LLM program are eligible for post of Student editor.
- The applicant must have strong research and analysis skill.
- The applicant must possess strong command over the English language.
- The applicant must have at least four publication with a peer-reviewed journal
Note: Certificate will be provided to every editor and student editor
Type of work
Fill the form, here: https://forms.gle/oaSUPYsCmXFZGfqY6
Contact Number: 9350096894/9680323344
Srishti Sharma – 7827611043
E-mail ID: justiceremedem[at]gmail.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.