About the Journal
International Journal for Legal Research and Analysis (ISSN 2582-6433) is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
This platform shall also ignite the initiative and desire of young law students to contribute to the field of law. The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
About the Call for Chapters
International Journal for Legal Research and Analysis is pleased to announce a call for papers for its edited book which will spotlight social Legal issues.
IJLRA invites chapters in the form of Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case/Report Commentaries and other such for its flagship Law & Public Policy (to be published in form of a book with ISBN number).
Paper Submission Procedure
Authors may submit papers to google form via this link.
The authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
- The author/s shall submit the article on an A4 size paper length
- Authors name and designation should be mentioned on the top right corner of page one i.e. below the title of the paper
The words limit for the article shall be 3000-4000 words,
- The submission shall be in MS Word format and NOT in any other format.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12, with a spacing of 1.5. The footnotes to be in Times New Roman of font size 10. Endnotes are not to be used.
- Citation Mode – A uniform method of citation is accepted.
- All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors.
Single Author: Rs. 800/-
Co-author: Rs. 1,000/-
- Submission Deadline: 10th November 2020
- Intimation of Acceptance: Within 24 hours of submission
- Date of Publication of Volume 1 Issue 1: 26th October 2020.
Note: The journal will be in print format (hardbound or softbound book). The hard copy of the journal will be sent to the authors through courier/speed post
Email ID: editor[at]ijlra.com
Phone Number: 7042148991
Note: This is a Sponsored Post.
Join 70,000 law students. Receive only the posts you want.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.