The Peter Drucker Challenge 2021, an international essay competition, is being conducted by the Drucker Society Europe. Submit your essays and find a chance to win cash prizes up to Rs. 2 Lacs (2,300 Euros).
About the Drucker Challenge
The Drucker Challenge is an international essay competition held annually by the Drucker Society Europe, in conjunction with the Drucker Forum. The Challenge explores a current topic in management – typically related to the theme of the Forum – in the context of Peter Drucker’s human-oriented management philosophy.
- You must be 18-35 years old (inclusive of both ages)
- You must have been selected no more than once (or not at all) among the top 10 since 2010
Essay Category Requirements
You can submit one essay to participate as either a student or a professional (please mention your main occupation in the submission form)
You are a part-time or full-time student (bachelor, master, MBA, or Ph.D.) or you are seeking your first opportunity after the completion of your last degree
You are a any one of the following:
- Manager of people, projects, budgets, and/or processes
- An entrepreneur or business owner
- Licensed professional
- Social volunteer or community leader
- As a 1st prize winner: Cash prize of € 1.500 (~ INR 1.3 Lacs)
- 2nd and 3rd prize winner: € 800 (~ INR 73,000)
Click here for complete information about the Awards and Prizes.
- Submission Deadline: June 7, 2021
- Global Peter Drucker Forum: November 17 – 19, 2021
- Winners and Top 10 finalists will be announced at the Award ceremony: November 18, 2021
How to Submit?
Click here to submit your essay.
- NO entry fees to be paid
- Authors from all around the world are invited
- Get the answers to your queries, here.
- In the event that your question isn’t answered there, please write to contact[at]druckerchallenge.org
More such Essay Competitions that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.