“The International Council of Jurists” (headquarters in London) is a body of jurists working towards the promotion of administration of justice and the healthy development of law, suitable to social and economic needs of the people.
The Council is actively involved in organizing campaigns for legal awareness and legal information to be used as a tool for advancement of public good. The Council intends to promote rule of law and social justice by making provision of free legal aid and by maintenance of an efficient system of legal advice.
Kozhikode is hosting the 2-day International Conference of Jurists & Writers on January 7 and 8, 2017. The conference will witness the participation of serving and retired judges and bar leaders from different parts of the world.
Speakers of Legislative bodies, Ministers, Parliamentarians, editors, writers, diplomats, and bureaucrats and jurists across the world will also participate in international conference, according to Dr. Adish C Aggarwala, President of International Council of Jurists and All India Bar Association.
The jurists will have working sessions on:
1. International Terrorism & Law
2. Relationship between Judiciary, Legislature and Executive
3. Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights
4. Whether Death Penalty be abolished
5. Judicial Reform In Developing Countries
6. Police Reforms
7. International Commercial Arbitration and Mediation
8. Rights and Duties of Press while Tackling Menace of Terrorism
9. Modules for Strengthening Corporate Governance
10. Banking & Insurance Laws
11. World Class Education: Issues and Challenges.
The conference is being jointly organized by International Council of Jurists, International Commission of Writers, All India Bar Association and Indian Council of Jurists.
Students Pursuing LL.B, B.A LL.B, LL.M degree courses, Young Advocates, Law Professors.
· Outstanding command of the English language.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Volunteer have to work with organizing team during period of conference for proper organizing of conference.
· Interested Persons are requested to kindly WhatsApp their details on +91-9958177904
What You Will Get
1. Participation Certificate
2. Certificate of Appreciation
For any further query please contact on +91-8255090897