Vivekananda College, Madurai is organising an International Conference of Globalisation on Indian Financial System on August 30 and 31, 2014.
Impact of Globalisation on Indian Financial System
1. Globalisation and Indian Money Market
2. Globalisation and Indian Capital Market
3. Financial Intermediaries and Innovative Financial Instruments
4. Depository System in India – Issues and Challenges
5. Credit Rating Agencies in India – Future
6. Financial Services – Fund based and Non-Fund based
7. Mutual Funds in India – Growth and Future
8. Leasing and Hire Purchase in India – Problems and Prospects
9. Securitisation in India – Scope
10. Merchant Banking in India – Trends
11. Derivatives in India – Forward, Futures, Options and Swaps
12. Housing Finance – Problems and Prospects
13. Credit Card Business in India – Challenges
14. Growth of Venture Capital in India
15. Discounting, Factoring and Forfaiting in India – Present and Future
16. Insurance Services in India – Life and Non-Life
Call for Papers
Papers with Abstracts should be original and unpublished on the above themes. Selected papers will be edited and published in a book with ISBN Code. Top 20 selected papers will be edited and published in a journal (Special Edition) with ISSN Code.
Papers should be formatted with A4 size, font size 12 (Times New Roman), single line spacing not exceeding 5 pages in WORD file. Papers should be submitted only through e-mail to [email protected]
Date to Remember
The last date for submission of full paper along with Abstract and Registration Fee is on or before 8th August 2014.
E-mail : [email protected]
Mobile: +91-9442883626 / +91-9865074994 / +91-9942083523
More details relating to Registration Fee and Form can be accessed in the official brochure HERE.