The School of Law, Sharda University, Greater Noida is organizing an International Conference on Humans Rights & Criminal Justice System in Contemporary World from November 11 to 13, 2021, in a hybrid – both online and offline mode.
About the Centre
The Centre for Excellence in Constitutional Studies & Human Rights (CSHR) was created under the aegis of Prof. Pradeep Kulshreshtha, Dean, School of Law, Sharda University to explore, understand, analyse and critique the evolving jurisprudence and needs in the sphere of constitutional studies and human rights.
The Centre intends to promote research and awareness about Constitutional Laws and Human Rights among people from both academic and legal professional backgrounds, and this necessarily involves the conduct of regular conferences as well as producing quality research output in the form of research projects and publications.
Objectives of the Event
- To understand the emerging trends in humanizing the Criminal Justice system in contemporary world.
- To assess the implications of Covid-19 on human rights of inmates.
- To analyze the role of judiciary in protecting human rights in administration of criminal justice
- To deliberate upon the issues & challenges vis a vis the Indian Criminal Justice System
- To enable the dissemination of ideas on issues relating to Human Rights and Criminal Justice System in Contemporary World.
The Conference will lead to a better understanding of issues and challenges pertaining to the Human Rights & Criminal Justice System in the contemporary world.
This Conference will provide an avenue where Law professionals, academicians, practitioners, research scholars, students, NGO’s, social activists and students can exchange their knowledge/ideas and experiences and in turn, can learn more about the recent trends and developments in Human Rights & Criminal Justice System in Contemporary World.
Call for Papers
The organizers of the conference call upon the legal professionals, academicians, practitioners, research scholars, administrators, students, social activists and the representatives of governmental and non-governmental organizations to present their research papers relevant to the below-mentioned themes.
An abstract not exceeding 300 words shall be submitted for consideration. In the case of co-authorship, each author will have to register separately in the event of participation in the conference.
Guidelines for Submission
- Length of the paper shall be less than 4000 words (including foot notes)
- Format: MS Word, Font Type: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12 Point, Line Spacing:1.5
- For title of the Paper 14-point capitals may be used
- Participants are required to submit the full paper in the MS Word format and no other
- Name and Designation of the author/authors shall be mentioned below the title of the paper
- Follow a uniform style of citation throughout the paper.
- Revision (if any) suggested by the reviewer of the paper shall be included. Revisions suggested are on the basis of blind peer review. Selected papers will be published in an edited book (with an ISBN) following the conference. Further details will be provided in due course.
- Students: Rs. 750/- for single author (With co-author 1000/- if any)
- Research Scholars: Rs. 1000/- for single author (With co-author Rs. 1250/- if any)
- Academicians, Practitioners/Representatives of Governmental and non-governmental organizations: Rs. 1500/- per participant (Additionally Rs. 500/- for co-author, if any)
- Participation fee for non-presenting attendees: Rs. 500/-
- Date: Thursday- Saturday, November 11-13, 2021
- Time: 9 AM to 4 PM
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com