About the organisation
SIU was established under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, in the year 2002. Symbiosis Law School, Pune is a constituent of Symbiosis International (Deemed University).
Symbiosis Law School, Pune, (SLS Pune) in 2019 has been ranked 7th by National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) Ministry of Human Resource Development India among the Law Institutes all over the Country.
About the conference
Symbiosis Law School, Pune is organising the 8th Edition of the International Annual Research Conference namely SYMROLIC 2019.
The theme of the conference is “Rule of Law in Context: Indian and Global Perspectives”, which has further been classified into 6 different tracks.
The conference is inter-disciplinary and ranges across Law & Life Interface in the spheres of Innovation, Science, Technology, Human Behaviour, Global Policy and Governance.
An important feature of the conference besides the plenary session will be a part of our ongoing project ‘EURASIA’ where we welcome – European Studies in Law, Management, Humanities, Science, Trade and Economics. Further, the focus of research presentation and publication will be on SDGs.
Rule of Law in Context: Indian and Global Perspectives
- Track 1: Law and Human Behaviour
- Track 2: Business, Trade, Commerce, Management and Law
- Track 3: International Law, Policy and Governance
- Track 4: European Studies in Law, Management, Humanities, Science, Trade and Economics
- Track 5: Innovation, Science, Technology and Law
- Track 6: Public Law, society and Governance
Call for papers
Abstracts are invited for the conference from faculty members, researchers, doctoral scholars and students from across all countries.
Abstracts should be sent to symrolic[at]symlaw.ac.in.
- Last date of submission of Abstract: 1st August 2019
- Last date for paper submission and registration: 7th September 2019
- Date of Conference: 13th and 14th September 2019