About the Organisation
Babu Banarasi Das University is a state private university having its Main Campus in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India established by Akhilesh Das in 2010 and named after his father and former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Banarasi Das.
School of Legal Studies of BBDU which has the reputation of being the top Law college in Lucknow envisages advancement of institutional expertise in the area of legal research and education by augmenting academic and professional excellence, developing critical and relentless engagement with legal theory and practice, synergizing law, legal research, law education and action to further the quest for justice.
About the Quiz Competition
Unlocking knowledge with the speed of thought, School of Legal studies, BBDU is organising its first series of “Lex Concurso” on 15th November 2019.
Put your awareness & quizzing skills to the ultimate test & battle it out with some of the best in the circuit. The aim of Lex Concurso is to promote appreciation and analysis of current legal developments. It will test memory, reasoning as well as the analytical skills of the participants.
Criminal Law: Indian Penal Code, Code of Criminal Procedure, Evidence Law
Who can Participate?
The Competition is open to all students who at the time of the competition, are enrolled on a regular basis in an undergraduate 3 year/5 year LL.B. degree program or its equivalent, conducted by any recognized Institution/College/ University in India.
Only team entries are allowed. Each team shall consist of two members.
- Winner: A winning trophy, a certificate of merit and prize money of Rs. 2500/-
- 1st Runner-Up: A Runner-Up trophy, a certificate of merit and prize money of Rs. 2000/-
- 2nd Runner-Up: A Runner-Up trophy, a certificate of merit and prize money of Rs. 1500/-
- A Consolation prize of Rs. 1000 and a certificate of merit.
- A Certificate of participation will be awarded to every participant.
The registration form is here.
Each team shall consist of a maximum of two members and are required to pay a registration fee of Rs. 400 per member. The registration fees shall include registration kit, breakfast, lunch and high tea. Teams must register by duly filling Google form provided on the page along with the prescribed fees of rupees 400 per member.
- The last date for provisional registration is 10th November 2019.
- The last date for registration along with prescribed fees is 5th November 2019.
- The participating teams have to register through email by 10th November 2019 at lexconcurso2019[at]gmail.com stating the participant’s name, year of study, name of university and name of course. The subject of mail should read as ‘Registration Lex Concurso 2019’.
Registration fees must be submitted online through Google Pay: 7379999977. The screenshot of payment of registration fees must be attached with a google form. The non-attachment of the same will be considered as non-registered. In no case shall the registration amount be refunded.
Jayesh Sahai: 7905878935
Aishwarya Priya Srivastava: 9889479419 (Student Convener)
Shivali Bansal: 6306536813 (Student Co-ordinator)
Robin Singh: 8299557644 (Registration Head)
Udit Dwivedi: 9670050547 (Student Co-Convener)