About the Organizer
Jitendra Chauhan College of Law’s Centre for Learning, Research, & Development is a student committee focused on promoting student development, by providing opportunities for holistic learning through skill development program’s like seminars, competitions, workshops, etc.
About the Competition
The college is going to organizing an Elocution competition on 27th September 2019.
The competition is open for the present bonafide students studying in three-year and five-year law colleges of MUMBAI, NAVI MUMBAI and THANE. Every college shall send one participant only.
The topics for the competition are the following
- Mob lynching and public policing.
- Balancing transparency and accountability, and independence in higher Judiciary.
- Privatization of Education in India.
- Should betting in sports be legalized in India?
- Constitutionality of scrapping Article 370.
Language of the competition shall be English only.
- First Prize: Rs. 2000 + Certificate
- Second Prize: Rs. 1500/- + Certificate
- Third Prize: Rs. 1000/- + Certificate
- All the participants will be awarded a Participation Certificate.
Submission Registration and Application Details
The registration form is here.
The registration procedure for the competition shall be as under:
A duly filled scanned copy of the registration form, which is attached herewith shall be emailed to jcclelocution2019[at]gmail.com. The registration form ought to reach the organizers on or before of 19th September 2019, beyond which no registration shall be allowed.
A registration fee of Rs. 200/- shall be payable by cash to the organizers on the day of the competition, pursuant to which the registered candidate shall become eligible for participation.
Ms. Rajvi Dedhia: 9819556408
Mr. Onassen D’Souza: 9594126936
The website link is here.
The invitation is here.
The poster is here.