Sunder Deep College of Law is conducting an Inter-College Paper Presentation Competition 2021 on contemporary issues of socio-legal relevance, scheduled to be held on November 26, 2021.
About Sunder Deep College of Law
Sunder Deep College of Law is a premier educational institution offering legal education since the year 2004 in affiliation with CCS University, Meerut, U.P. (state university established in 1965), and approved by the Bar Council of India (Statutory body for professional legal education in India).
About the Competition
Sunder Deep College of Law is organizing an Inter-College Paper Presentation Competition. The details of the competition are given below.
Broad Theme: Contemporary issues of socio-legal relevance
Sub-Themes: Given below is a list of sub-themes. This list is only suggestive; other topics that come under the broad theme can also be taken.
- Right to education
- Custodial Violence
- Prisoner’s Rights
- Gender Equality
- Sexual Offences
- Work Place discrimination
- LGBTQ+ Rights
- Sustainable development
- Constitutional Governance
- Social Inclusioights
- Maternity Benefits
- Media Trial
Any Law Student/Academicians/Researchers/Professionals
- Date of Competition: November 26, 2021
- Manuscript Submission: November 20, 2021
- Intimation of Acceptance: November 23, 2021
Full Paper: 2500 words or more (excluding footnotes)
Authors are requested to read the submission guidelines thoroughly.
The following are the guidelines for the submission of papers:
- The papers should be the original work of the author(s). Any paper having a similarity index higher than 15% will be rejected on grounds of plagiarism.
- The abstract should not exceed 350 words and must include keywords
- Full paper should be submitted on or before 20th November 2021.
- In case of co-authorship (maximum two), author(s) must be mentioned in the registration form.
- The certificate will be given only to registered author(s).
- Abstracts in Times New Roman font, with size 12 and line spacing 1, with keywords at the end of abstract in italics.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th Edition) or ILI (20TH Edition) or any other uniform method style of citation.
- Submissions of papers must be in Times New Roman font (size 12pt) and line spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font (size 10pt) and line spacing 1.
- Title of the Paper- Times New Roman Font (size 14pt).
- The authors name should be mentioned on the Right side of title in Times New Roman Font (12pt size). All other details like designation, institution details, E-mail address and phone numbers etc., should also be given
- 1st Prize: Rs 2500; certificate of merit; Trophy.
- 2nd Prize: Rs 1500; certificate of merit; Trophy.
- 3rd Prize: Rs 1000; certificate of merit; Trophy.
- 20 best papers will be published in a book bearing ISBN Number.
In case of any queries you may write to us at email@example.com or call us at 8285920954 or 6396817157.