About the Organisation
Intec Capital Limited, one of the leading Non-Banking Financial Institutions in India commenced its operations in 1994.
In the business of financing small and medium enterprises (SME) spread all across the country, success is derived from an ability to reach the SMEs or be accessible to them just when they require funds to take their businesses to the next level.
Location: Nehru Place, Delhi
Experience required for the job: 8 – 12 years
The annual salary for the job: Upto 9 LPA
- Appearance in Court an advocate.
- Handling the execution of the cases.
- Coordinate with the advocates.
- Execution of warrant of attachment.
- Service of notices.
- Arbitration cases with regard to recovery of Loans.
- Execution of Arbitration Awards.
- Handle Suits of the Injunctions- Suits for Recovery- Suits for Partitions – Summary Suits Mortgage Suits – Probate Cases – Suits for Declaration.
- Litigation Management
- He should have at least 8-10 years of experience in litigation
- Should be computer literate and have working knowledge of MS-Excel.
- Should be able to handle work-related pressure.
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.