A 3-month Online Certification in Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws and Procedure is being conducted by the School of Law, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs from March – May 2018.
Who is it for
This certificate course would be useful to professionals such as CS, CA, CMA, Insolvency Professionals & Legal Practitioners, creditors, bankers, academics and other related stakeholder who are interested in pursuing this area in their professional life.
At the end of this course, the learners would be able to:
- Enumerate the objectives of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
- Distinguish between the Corporate Insolvency and Individual Bankruptcy
- Enumerate the functioning of the Regulatory Bodies under the code including Adjudicating Authorities
- Explain the role of various intermediaries under the Code
- Detail the Role of Insolvency Professionals and Information Utilities
- Explain the Insolvency Resolution Process
- The course would enable the learners to take a decision as to the future potential of this subject in their professional career.
Last Date for Registration: 28 February, 2018
Commencement of Classes: 12 March, 2018
How to register
Interested applicants may register themselves by following the procedure as follows:
- Fill in the Registration Form given here.
- Attach an additional photograph for ID Card other than the one pasted on the registration form.
- Make the payment of applicable fee by way of Demand Draft in favour of “Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs payable at New Delhi or NEFT/RTGS.
- Enclose Demand Draft in original or online receipt of NEFT/RTGS
- Self attested photo ID with Address Proof (e.g. passport, Aadhar Card etc.)
The filled in Registration form along with the documents at 2, 3, 4 & 5 must be sent to
Head, School of Corporate Law
Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA)
Plot No. 6,7,8, Sector -5, IMT Manesar
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122050
Phone: 0124 – 2640088/2640099
(Please also send the payment details by an e-mail to email@example.com.)
Dr. Pyla Narayan Rao, Course Coordinator
For details, please view the brochure given here.
This post was first published on: January 31, 2018