About the Organisation
Innovpath is the vision of Mr. Ashok Ram Kumar Founder: Senior IPR Attorney WORDICT-IP to bring awareness among people regarding Intellectual Property Rights. It aims to do so by training, mentoring and conducting conferences.
WORDICT-IP is the oldest and premier Law Firm from Hyderabad. A boutique IP Firm established in 1992 has the experience of more than 25 years in handling issues exclusively in Intellectual Property – Registration, Enforcement and Valuation.
To encourage law students to understand and appreciate Intellectual Property law and Information technology law, we are organising the second online essay competition, after successfully conducting our first edition which was conducted July 2019 with 50 Participants all the country. Participants include students, Advocates and academician also.
This contest is open to all students undergraduate and postgraduate from a legal background. Scholars, academicians, and professionals are also invited to participate in the competition. We encourage creative views from the participants on the theme.
- Concerns on privacy and intermediary liability in data localisation.
- Online Courts: A mere recourse or idealistic vision?
- Role of International Conventions in enhancing co-operation between countries and facilitating protection of Intellectual property during the pandemic.
All interested participants must register before 31st August 2020, confirming their participation in the competition.
- Registration fee is Rs. 500/- (in case of the single author)
- Registration fee is Rs. 800/- (in case of co-authorship)
To register please fill out the form provided here.
Upload your receipt of transaction in the above mentioned google form. Registration is complete upon successful payment of registration fee and upon successful registration, you will receive a successful mail.
Google pay/Phone pe: 8897997063 (Srujan Muriki)
- Beneficiary Name: Muriki Srujan
- Account Number: 25680100005631
- IFSC Code: BARB0ADAHYD (5th letter ‘ZERO’)
- Bank & Branch: Bank of Baroda, Chikadpally.
Once payment is done and Please upload the receipt of payment in google form only and then you will be a part of the competition. The acknowledgement of receipt of payment will be given within 24 hours of receipt of your Registration form.
(Registration amount will not be refunded once paid).
- Every essay must have a title and an abstract.
- The deadline for submission is 31st August 2020 at 11:59 P.M. IST.
- The suggested word limit is 2500 to 3000 words, exclusive of citations.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
- Single entry is permitted per author.
- Main Body: Font: Times New Roman, Font Size – 12, Line Spacing –1.5 and Alignment – Justified.
- Footnotes: Font: Times New Roman, Font Size – 10, Line Spacing –1.0 and Alignment – Justified.
Participants to submit softcopy to be submitted to submission[at]wordictip.com.
The following prizes will be awarded:
- 1st place: Worth of Rs. 10,000/-
- 2nd place: Worth of Rs. 7,500/-
- 3rd place: Worth of Rs 5,000/-
Merit certificate will be posted for the best 10 authors and others shall receive a participation certificate through email.
The winning author(s) will also be offered an internship opportunity with Wordict-IP. The certificate of participation will be sent to all participants.
- Last Date of Registration: 31st July 2020
- Last Date of Payment of Fees: 31st July 2020
- Last Date of Submission: 15th September 2020
- Declaration of Results: 10th October 2020
For any queries, clarifications or requests email to essaycompetition[at]wordictip.com.
Mobile Numbers: +91-8897997063 or +91-9441038462
Innovpath and WORDICT-IP’s IPR Essay Writing Competition
Note: This is a sponsored post.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.