Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law and Integrated School of Law (INMANTEC) are organising the 1st All India National Moot Court Competition, sponsored by SCC Online to be held on 31st March-01 April 2019.
All students who are either enrolled in a 3-year LLB programme or a 5-year integrated LLB programme shall be eligible to participate.
Each team shall consist of only two speakers and one researcher. The teams may choose to participate without a Researcher, and therefore consist of only two speakers. The teams will be assigned Team Codes by the Organizers.
The teams must register on or before 15th March 2019. Registration Fees: Rs.2000/- per team. The registration fee can be paid through:
1. Account no: 41850400000010, IFS Code: BARB0DASNAX or
2. PATYM: GHAZIABAD-INAMNTEC-INTEGRATED SCHOOL of LAW, or
3. Demand Draft, drawn in favor of-INTEGRATED SCHOOL OF LAW, GHAZIABAD
- Date of Release of Moot Proposition: February 15, 2019
- Last day for registration and completion of all formalities: March 15, 2019
- Last day to apply for clarifications regarding the Moot Problem: March 20, 2019
- Clarifications, if any, to be published: March 22, 2019
- Last day for submitting the soft copy of the Written Submission: March 24, 2019
- Last day for submitting the hard copy of the Written Submission: March 29, 2019
- Date of competition: March 31-April, 01, 2019.
Venue: IMENTEC, Ghaziabad.
For any queries or to provisionally register for the competition, email us at [email protected]
Shivam Garg (Student Convenor): 8130375035
Aman Bansal(Student Convenor): 8979929043