Infosys Limited is looking for a Corporate Counsel in the Commercial Contracts Team at its Bangalore office.
- Assist in protecting the Company’s legal interests and maintaining its operations within the scope established by law
- Review of commercial agreements like Master Service Agreements, Alliance Agreements, License Agreements and other agreements relevant to the business of an Information Technology service provider, including the management and approval of drafting & reviews of such agreements by junior counsels
- Management of junior counsels in reviewing and preparing proposals and providing assistance in responding to tenders, RFPs etc.
- Participating in negotiations with customer and vendors and ensuring conformance with internal contracting requirements and risk mitigation requirements
- Analyzing legal issues and issues related to commercial risks, and presenting clear recommendations, and assuring legal compliance
- Undertaking legal advisory functions in relation to general corporate compliance
- Providing legal advice to all levels of executive staff and managing junior counsels
Bachelor of Law (Honors)
Technical and Professional Requirement
Lawyer with minimum 8 years experience, with a law degree from a reputed law school and relevant experience in the IT industry.
For official notification and online application link, click here.