NLIU is inviting participation for its Debate Competition “The Industrial Feud: A Debate on Employers, Workers, and Their Relationships” for the avid debaters out there.
National Law Institute University is a public law school and a National Law University located in Bhopal, India. Established in 1997 by the State of Madhya Pradesh, it is one of the first three law schools to have been established under the National Law School system.
About the Competition
The NLIU is thankful to The Centre for Labour Laws for presenting its first debate in collaboration with Jus Cultura, the Debating, Quizzing and Literary Society of NLIU. This is an open tournament, that will be following the 1 v. 1 format, i.e., interested participants will have to register individually.
Registration Fee: Rs. 100
- Name: Amar Tandon
- Paytm UPI Handle: 9473732626@paytm
- Paytm Wallet: 9473732626
- UPI ID: 9473732626@upi
The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit the registration form (link given at the end of this post).
- Debate Competition shall be held on 10-11 April 2021
- Registrations close at 11:59 PM on 5 April 2021
Prizes and Certification
- Winner- Rs. 5000, along with an e-Certificate of Appreciation
- Runners- up- Rs. 3500, along with an e-Certificate of Appreciation
- e-Certificate of Participation to all participants.
For any queries, contact-
- Syamantak Sen: +91 9163759868
- Tanishka Saxena: +91 7746812161
Keep following our ‘Debates‘ section for more such debating opportunities.
Join 70,000 law students. Receive only the posts you want.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.