Indraprastha Technology Law Journal invites submissions for the 2020 issue. The last date to submit is 30th April 2021.
About the Journal
Indraprastha Technology Law Journal (ISSN No. 2394-1839) is a bi-annual publication of University School of Law and Legal Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi.
The Journal is an attempt to flag off important issues interfacing Law and Technology. It is common knowledge that while technology runs faster and in unprecedented ways the law and its traditions evolve slowly creating a hiatus due to technological over-run.
Submissions are invited pertaining to the interaction that law has with technology. Topics related to Internet Regulations, Information Technology, New Media, Privacy/Data Protection, Blockchain, Crypto-law and Artificial Intelligence are highly encouraged. However submissions on other areas of technology and law will also be accepted.
University School of Law and Legal Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi, shall be sole copyright owner of all the published material. Authors are primarily responsible for the views and opinions expressed by them in the articles/notes/comments published in the journal and the editors, publishers and printers do not owe any responsibility for such views and opinions.
About the Publisher
University School of Law & Legal Studies is a constituent school of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. University School of Law and Legal Studies envisages advancement of institutional expertise in the area of legal research and education by augmenting academic and professional excellence, developing critical and relentless engagement with legal theory and practice, synergizing law, legal research, legal education and action to further the quest for justice.
Indraprastha Technology Law Journal invites submissions in the following categories
- Research Papers (4000 words minimum)
- Abstracts Of Doctoral Dissertation
- Research Project Reports
- Case Studies
- Book Reviews
- The citations and the references on the pattern of the Journal of the Indian Law Institute, ILI New Delhi, should be adopted for all papers submitted for publication.
- The submission shall be the original and unpublished work of the author.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to two authors.
- Manuscript is to be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- All papers submitted shall be put to two-stage blind peer review and only on the recommendations of the reviewers the papers submitted may be considered for publication.
- Papers recommended for publication may be published in the back issue of the journal, however, the date of publication shall be reckoned as the actual date of publication and release of the journal.
- Mere submission of paper does not guarantee publication.
How to Submit?
All papers should be submitted online at itlj2020[at]gmail.com on or before 30th April 2021. Any queries may also be directed to the given email address.
Note: There will be no fees charged at any stage, i.e. registration, submission, processing/publication, or certification.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.