The Online & Media Society of Indore Institute of Law is organizing an Inter College “Online Essay Competition”.
“Provisions Related to Sedition in India need Amendment
Submission and Deadline
Participants interested may send their confirmation [email protected] before 6th May, 2016 with Name of the Student, Semester, Email Id , Ph Number. You will get confirmation mail soon from Online & Media Society of Indore Institute of Law .
Winner’s: 1st, 2nd & 3rd shall be awarded with cash prize.
1. Result will be announced on 14th May, 2016.
2. Last date for the submission of Essay will be 10th May, 2016.
1. A covering letter with an author details including Name, Semester, Institution, Contact Number, and Email Address.
2. All must stay within the word limit of 3000 .Marks will be deducted for exceeding the word limit.
3. All submissions should be made in word format (.doc)/(.pdf) format with the subject.
4. All submission are required to be type written in Times New Roman with font size 12 & line spacing 1.5 justified.
5. Essay content must be plagiarism free no cut copy allowed original content require.
6. All submissions should be mailed at [email protected]
7. E –Certificate will be given to all the participants
1. Winner:- Rs. 2100/-
2. First Runner up:- Rs. 1100/-
3. Third Runner up Rs.750/-
For more details you may contact the online & media society members
1. Mr. Akash Kamal Mishra: [email protected] , 9630481369
2. Ms. Pankhuri Goyal: [email protected] , 8959672606
3. Mr. Shubham Umath: [email protected] , 9425428630
Dr. Reva Prasad Mishra and Mrs. Yogita Menon
Dr. Manpreet Kaur Rajpal