INDJustice is a newly launched platform for law students to bring to light various issues. There are so many issues around us that we end up missing because they are either not very obvious or sometimes turned a blind eye towards. We try and bring you as many issues as we can. We give society a platform to talk about controversial issues.
About the Internship and Description
This internship opportunity is a chance for you to write about any issue you believe needs to be in the public eye.
We are looking for Professionals, Freelancers and Law students from the five-year law programs of eminent law institutions across India. Any legal professional committed towards research writing and interested for the given role may also apply for the said opportunity.
Following is a Checklist of points that you need to keep in mind while writing for us:
- Articles should be written in blog format in layman terms.
- While writing in layman’s perspective, you must not miss out on legal information.
- Use bold, italic font styles or use quotes -” “- to make the lines stand out.
- Each article should be of 800-1500 words excluding the citations/ references.
- Writing and presentation style should be informative and interesting for the user.
- Use conversational tone for better relevance & connection with users.
- Cite references/ cases/ judgments wherever required.
- Writing and Presentation style must be simple and interesting in such a way that a person without any legal knowledge would be able to understand.
- Provide backlinks/ references/ citations wherever possible & needed like: related blog, legal topics, lawyer listing and website links.
- Use only relevant images with some text in it, pertaining to the question.
- Check for grammatical errors and proof read before submitting it to us.
On your selection as one of the Legal Content Writers, you will be given a list of questions that you have to write on or you may write on any issue you believe is important subject to our approval.
The Submissions must be in doc. or docx. format and the font should be Times New Roman, size 12 and 1.5 spacing with “justify” alignment. The citations should be of the same font and size 10 and spacing 1.
- Content Writers will be given certificates after completion of the program.
- You will have to work for a minimum of 3 months or write 20 or more blogs in order to be eligible to get a certificate.
- The articles will feature on the widely read and consumer friendly website of INDJustice. The posts will be anonymous unless you wish to publish your name (please specify). So, you may get as controversial as you wish.
- We are looking forward to an association with the writers in spreading legal awareness about important issues and topics.
How to Apply
In case of any queries, please feel free to contact the above mail IDs.
Please note that INDJustice reserves the right to edit the articles and publish them.