IIFCL Project Limited (IPL), is a wholly-owned subsidiary of India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL), a Government of India Enterprise. IPL was established in February 2012, with the main objective of providing Financial & Infrastructure Advisory services to various Central & State Government and its affiliates, Local Bodies and Private Developers.
IPL invites application from eligible individuals with requisite experience in the field of infrastructure for engagement as Individual Consultants (IC) – full time on contract basis through the open market.
These IC’s are expected to be stationed at its Head Office in Delhi and/or any branch office and/or across various States wherein IPL is working or intends to work under the mandate.
Initial engagement will be for a fixed period but not exceeding 3 years. However, continuation beyond the first and subsequent year would be contingent on a satisfactory annual performance review based on clearly defined key performance indicators or and the requirements of the company.
Individual Consultants (IC)- Legal Expert
Number of Vacancies
The no. of positions for IC’s may vary and are tentative.
Essential: B A LLB
Post Qualification Experience:
- Preparation of Bid Documents for procurement in infrastructure projects
- Drafting of Contract Agreements/ Lease Agreements/ Concession Agreements
Nationality/Citizenship: Applicant must be a Citizen of India.
How to Apply?
- The applications complete in all respects should reach on or before Sept 2, 2019, at the Address: Deputy Manager – Human Resources, IIFCL Projects Ltd, 5th Floor, Plate-A, NBCC Tower, Block – 02, East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi-110023.
- For the candidates staying abroad and for those posting applications from Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipt of applications will be September 9, 2019.
- Any application received after the last date will not be entertained by IPL.
September 2, 2019