IIFCL Project Limited (IPL), is a wholly-owned subsidiary of India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL), a Government of India Enterprise. IPL was established in February 2012, with the main objective of providing Financial & Infrastructure Advisory services to various Central & State Government and its affiliates, Local Bodies and Private Developers.
IPL invites application from eligible individuals with requisite experience in the field of infrastructure for engagement as Individual Consultants (IC) – full time on contract basis through the open market.
Initial engagement will be for a fixed period but not exceeding 3 years. However, continuation beyond the first and subsequent year would be contingent on a satisfactory annual performance review based on clearly defined key performance indicators or and the requirements of the company.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Individual Consultants (IC)- Legal Expert
Essential: BA LLB
Post Qualification Experience:
Experience in the following fields/activities for or on behalf of Government Agencies:
- Preparation of Bid Documents for procurement of infrastructure projects especially PPP Projects.
- Drafting of Contracts Agreements/Lease Agreements/Concession Agreements for Infrastructure Projects especially PPP Projects.
Nationality/Citizenship: Applicant must be a Citizen of India.
How to Apply?
For the application form, click here.
- Address: Deputy Manager – Human Resources, IIFCL Projects Ltd, 5th Floor, Plate-A, NBCC Tower, Block – 02, East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi-110023.
- The applications complete in all respects should reach on or before 4th November 2019 at the address given above. For the candidates staying abroad and for those posting applications from Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipt of applications will be 11th November 2019.
- Any application received after the last date will not be entertained by IPL.
11th November 2019
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.