About the Blog
The Indian Review of Corporate and Commercial Laws (IRCCL) is a blog that publishes articles on current issues relating to corporate law, dispute resolution, anti-trust, taxation, insolvency law, trade law, and labour and employment law. The aim of the blog is to create a writing community, consisting of students, research scholars and practitioners, so as to generate debate and discussion in the aforesaid areas.
The articles selected for publication by the editorial team are closely checked by the Board of Advisors of IRCCL, comprising Mr. Amarjit Singh Chandhiok (Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India; former Additional Solicitor General of India), Mr. Tom Valenti (Conflict Resolution Specialist), Mr. Sumant Batra (Managing Partner, Kesar Dass B. & Associates), Mr. Ankur Khandelwal (Principal Associate, Kochhar & Co), Ms. Debashri Sarkar (Assistant Professor, National Law Institute University, Bhopal), Mr. Sourabh Bhattacharya (Principal Associate, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas), Mr. Jay Chheda (Senior Associate, Lakshmikumaran and Sridharan), Ms. Jomol Joy (Associate, AZB & Partners) and Mr. Shashwat Sharma (Associate, Nishith Desai Associates).
Authors wishing to contribute their work to IRCCL should ensure that their submission conforms to the following guidelines:
- The article should address current and pertinent issues in any of the following areas:
- corporate law
- dispute resolution law;
- competition/antitrust law;
- insolvency law;
- trade law;
- labour and employment law; or
- law of taxation.
- The article should not exceed 1,500 words.
- Should the article use any material as a reference, an appropriate link should be provided therefor in the main text itself. Footnotes, which should follow a uniform mode of citation, could be used only if such form of referencing is not possible.
- The content should be original and unpublished.
- IRCCL prefers articles which are analytical in nature.
Submissions may be made via email to the IRCCL team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Clarifications, if any, may be sought from any of the following members of IRCCL:
- Ankit Gupta (Founder-Manager): +91 8860441378
- Deeksha Malik (Founder-Editor): +91 9399470463
- Geetanjali R Kamat (Founder-Editor): +91 8657406413
The link to IRCCL is here.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.