About the organisation and journal
ILSIJLM (Indian Legal Solution International Journal of Law and Management) is Proposed e-journal (A Unit of Raghvendra Kumar and Associates LLP, Reg no. AAO-0844) and International Issue of our National Journal ‘Indian Legal Solution Journal of Criminal and Constitutional Law (ISSN: 2581-8465)’.
The team is currently working in the field of Free Legal Assistance and for students providing the platform for law students to represent themselves. To provide students with a better platform, they are aiming for e-journal.
The journal aims to provide a platform for engaging in multi-disciplinary discussions on legal and management subject matters.
The Law Review primarily seeks to promote a culture of research and academic writing among students, academics and jurists, which would be readily available in the public domain, by publishing it online.
We seek to encourage path-breaking research work in the fields of law and Management. The Journal, being a quarterly review, we will publish four issues in a year.
The Editorial Board is pleased to invite original and unpublished Papers for Publication in Volume 1 issue 1.
Perks: Certificate of Publication
Any Topic related to Law and Management.
Law students pursuing the three-year LL.B, as well as the five years, integrated LL.B. program, students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., Research Associates, Academicians, Educators, and professionals and practitioners in any field of Law are eligible to submit. For management Papers, Students from BBA, MBA and Professors.
Co-authorship (Co-Authorship is permitted up two Authors).
We accept footnote citations exclusively. Citations must conform to standards laid in the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition).
- The manuscript’s title must be on the first text page and must be the title of the file.
- The font must be Times New Roman and size 12 for the body, and 10 for Footnotes.
- Line Spacing must be 1.5 for Body and 1.0 for Footnotes.
- One line gap must be maintained between all paragraphs and headings.
- Alignment must be justified.
- All text, including hyperlinks, must be in black color only.
- Abstract and Keywords
- All Paper must contain an Abstract of 200-300 words.
All submissions must be emailed to journal.
Note: Paper without proper Subject will be Rejected.
Fee: Free of Cost.
- Last Date for submission: 30th of April 2019
- Publication: 15th of May 2019.
For full details, click here.