INY Group and 5th Element Group join hands to organize the Indian Leadership Conclave from February 16-17, 2019 at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade in New Delhi. Alexis Group shall be the knowledge partner for the 2019 ILC.
The 2019 ILC will be India’s first mega leadership conclave focused on young women leaders. The conclave will host 200 delegates and 35 distinguished leaders from the fields of politics, business, academia, development, entertainment, journalism and sports who will come together and converse, as leaders of today and tomorrow, to engage all participants in a multi-dimensional dialogue while motivating them to reach to their paramount potential in pursuit of solutions to the global challenges that we face in the world.
The 2019 ILC will include engaging panel discussions on topics of contemporary relevance like the 5th Industrial Revolution, Solving the Climate Crisis, Achieving Sustainable and Scalable Social Impact, among other related themes. Delegate ideas will not be limited to abstraction, but will be brought into being, alive and pulsating as the “active heart” of this historic gathering. The organizers also plan to award rising women leaders for their contribution to society and the common good.
- ILC shall empower top 200 Indian women with a leadership toolkit.
- Top politicians, CEOs and academicians shall speak at the conclave.
- Top 200 women delegates to receive a crypto-based pure 20-ounce silver coin.
- Top 2 women selected from the conclave shall go to the United Nations event on International Women’s Day in Washington DC in March.
- Conclave shall also witness launch of 5th Element Group USA in India by a delegation of 25 American top CEOs
The registration link is here.
Women Readers of Lawctopus can register free of cost for the Conclave using the following code: iny