About the Journal
Indian Journal of Legal Research and Advancements (IJLRA) is an open-access online journal started by the students of law which will be published six times in a year. The journal has been started by a group of law students as an initiative to provide open-access scholarly articles to students and subsequently a place to publish their scholarly work too.
Indian Journal of Legal Research and Advancements (IJLRA) aims to provide a platform to everyone who wishes to write or analyze any legal or interrelated areas of law and economy, law and technology, or purely analytical work. It seeks to foster research and writing skills.
The journal will accept manuscripts related to any relevant area of law for its first issue (Volume 1 Issue 1) and the themes will be decided for future issues.
How to Submit?
Content: The journal allows entries pertaining to legal work or purely social analysis of a subject matter relevant in the field of law. However, posts that establish an inter-discipline between law and other areas of law are preferred. The entries must showcase the original work of the author that adds to the present literature on the subject matter.
All the authors are requested to send only original content. Additionally, all submissions must contain some novel analysis comprised of the author(s)’ views and which adds to the existing literature on the subject but must not be a simple descriptive/informative piece, or a compilation of content from different sources. The submissions which are approved in a review shall go through the mandatory process of Plagiarism Check.
Cover Letter: All the submissions must be sent to info.ijlra[at]gmail.com. All submissions must be accompanied by a cover letter, containing the name of the author/s, institutional affiliation, the title of the submission, and a contact address of the author, including the e-mail address and the phone number. Submissions should be sent as MS Word (.doc format) attachments.
Details of the Author: The Journal follows a double-blinded peer-reviewed system and thus, the submission shall not contain any information related to the author such as Name, Institutional Affiliation, Contact.
Review Process: Team of the Journal promptly acknowledges the receipt of submissions and a decision on the manuscript takes around 14 to 21 days. All submissions made to the Journal are sent for a blind-coded review. Authors can request an expedited review of the submissions but the decision to reward such a request shall be made by the editorial team. The editorial team shall take a minimum of 3 days for communicating its decision on manuscript submissions asking for expedited reviews. Submissions may be accepted/rejected based solely on the discretion of the Editorial Board. Relaxation of any rules regarding submissions is subject to the discretion of the Board of Editors.
- Word Limit: IJLRA acknowledges and accepts all the materials that are original work of the author(s) and deals with any area of law. It does not restrict submissions to a particular field of law.
- Articles: 4000 to 6000 words
- Essays: up to 5000 words
- Case Comments & Book Reviews: 1500 to 3000 words
- The references shall be footnoted, hyperlinks and endnotes are not accepted. The word limit may be relaxed in exceptional cases.
- Form of Submission: Submissions must be in electronic form. All submissions must be word-processed, 1.5 line spacing in Garamond, font size 12, and justified.
- Footnotes must be single-spaced in Garamond, font size 10, and justified. Any uniform citation method can be used by the authors (preferably ILI).
Note: No Publication Fee shall be charged
Last date of submission: 10th September 2020
E-mail IDs: info.ijlra[at]gmail.com and shivamkunal22[at]gmail.com
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- Call for Papers: Legal Mirror by CB Educational Services [ISSN-2454-6216, Vol 6, Issue 1]: Fee Rs. 750, Submit by Sep 5
- Lex Research Hub Journal on Law & Multidisciplinary Issues [ISSN 2582 – 211X, Vol 1, Issue 4]: Submit by Sep 25
- Papers: Legal Mirror by CB Educational Services [ISSN-2454-6216, Vol 6, Issue 1]: Fee Rs. 750, Submit by Aug 31
- Corpus Juris Indexed Journal [ISSN Number 2582-2918, Volume 2, Issue 3]: Submit by Aug 30
- White Black Legal Journal of Law [Vol 2 Issue 3, Indexed, PIF 6.435]: Fee Rs. 800, Prize Worth Rs. 6K, Submit by Aug 31
- Asian Journal of Academic Studies [AJAS, Volume 1 Issue 6]: Submit by Sep 15
- Legal Foxes Law Times [ISSN Number: 2582-6034, INDEXED, Vol II, Issue I]: Submit by Sep 20
- Jurisperitus: The Law Journal [ISSN 2581-6349, Indexed, Vol 2, Issue 4]: Prize Worth Rs. 10K, Submit by Sep 20
- International Journal for Legal Research and Analysis [ISSN 2582-6433, Vol 1 Issue 3]: Prize Worth 7K, Submit by Sep 10
- International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation [ISSN 2581-9453, Manupatra, Indexed, Vol 2, Issue 2]: Submit by Sep 12
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.