Indian Journal of Law, Polity and Administration, ISSN: 2582-7677 is inviting a call for papers for Volume 2, Issue 2.
Indian Journal of Law, Polity and Administration (IJLPA) is a Leading high-quality open access & double-blind, peer-reviewed, refereed quarterly published research journal dedicated to express views on topical current issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
Call for Papers
It is advised to all the prospect author(s) to read the term and condition carefully to avoid rejection of the manuscript.
IJLPA have four (4) filters for accepting or rejecting the manuscript. The author should take note to that in the below guidelines.
Any topic related to Law, Polity, Administration & Good Governance.
Manuscript Submission Type
- Research Article
- Case Comments
- Book Reviews
- Author(s) need to submit the manuscript along with an Abstract (abstract shall not be more than 350 words) and keywords for the manuscript.
- Co-authorship is allowed for only two Authors for a single submission.
- Separate certificates will be provided to each author.
Article Processing Charges
The Indian Journal of Law, Polity and Administration does not take any fees for Publication.
However, after the acceptance of the manuscript, the author has to pay Article Processing Charges (APC).
APC includes Typesetting, Publishing, and Maintenance of Website and administrative expenses.
- For Single Author: Rs.300/-
- For Two Author: Rs.500/-
- For International Author(s): 10$
The details of the Payment Method will be e-mailed to you with the acceptance communication.
Submission and Publication Schedule
- Manuscript Submission (Last Date): 30th May 2021
- Review Results (Acceptance/Rejection) Communication: Within 2 weeks after the last date of Manuscript Submission.
- Manuscript Publication: 30th June 2021
- Disposal of E-Certificate to registered E-Mail of Author: Within 2 weeks after publication.
How to Submit?
Google Form Link: https://forms.gle/oESc9pkoJWardwYQ9
Terms and Conditions for Author(s) for Submitting the Manuscript for Publication
Filter 1: General Guidelines for Author(s)
- Papers must be original which must be written solely by the Author(s), in English, and should not have been submitted for publication elsewhere. Please read the Copyright Policy carefully before submission.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection. Please refer to the plagiarism policy before submission.
Filter 2: Format of Manuscript
- The first page of the manuscript should only contain the name of the paper, Author Name, and affiliation followed by an abstract of not more than 300 words. From the second page, the manuscript must begin immediately thereafter by mentioning only the title of the Manuscript.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with Font of Times New Roman with size 12 and 1.5 line space. There must not be any Border or decoration of the Manuscript.
- Word Limit for Research Manuscript shall not be more than 8000 words, Book Reviews: 1000-1500 words, and Case Comment: 1000-2000 words. Word limits include footnotes, endnotes, and references.
- Citation Method: Footnotes/Endnotes/References shall be in any uniform method for citation. (ILI, BLUEBOOK or OSCOLA)
- The Author must take note that, violation of any of the above conditions shall strictly amount to a rejection of the manuscript.
After formatting check, the manuscript will be checked for Plagiarism. If the manuscript will qualify the Plagiarism Check then it will go for the Double-Blind Peer Review Process.
- Double-Blind Peer Review Process
- This journal uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and the submissions do not contain any material that infringes the copyright.
- The Editorial Board, as well as the Peer Reviewers, reserves the right for modification of the manuscript to maintain the standard and quality of the submission.
- After Double-Blind Peer Review Process the acceptance/rejection communication will be sent to the Author(s).
Website Link: https://www.ijlpa.com/call-for-paper
Note: This is a sponsored post.