Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy Blog is inviting applications for the positions ofSenior Editors and Editors.
About Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy Blog
The Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy Blog is a flagship initiative of the Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (IJLPP) which is a student-reviewed bi-annual, student-edited, peer-reviewed, open-access law journal focussing upon the interdisciplinary study of law and public policy.
Number of Positions
2 Senior Editors and 7 Editors
- The applicant should be pursuing education in law at the graduation level or the master’s level and should possess some amount of experience in the interdisciplinary study of law and public policy either through internships, prior experience in legal research, etc.
- The applicant must have strong research and analysis skills.
- The applicant must possess a strong command of the English language.
- The applicant must have at least one publication in a peer-reviewed journal or at least two paper presentations at national conferences.
- An awareness of current affairs and contemporary debates in law will be valuable.
- Familiarity with web applications and publications would be welcome.
- Preference will be given to candidates having prior editorial experience or research experience. However, the same is not a prerequisite to apply.
- Kindly specifically mention any special qualifications held in respect to any of the above-mentioned requirements.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
How to Apply?
Interested students may submit their updated CV along with a statement of purpose to firstname.lastname@example.org (Kindly cc the same at email@example.com) with the subject ‘Application for Student Editor’ by 5th December 2021.
For any other query contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org