Indian Journal of Corporate Law and Policy is inviting submissions by way of a call for blogs, to be submitted on a rolling submission.
About the Blog
The Indian Journal of Corporate Law and Policy is a double-blind peer-reviewed, Triannual Journal. It is published by the Society for Progress in Research, Education and Development in Law (SPRED LAW) which is registered under The Societies Act, 1860 (Reg. No. LUC/09322/2019-2020).
Authors willing to contribute their work to IJCLP must ensure that their submission adheres to the following guidelines:
- Word limit: 1000-1500 words
- Font: Times New Roman
- Body Font Size: 12
- Citation Font Size: 10
- File Format: Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx)
- Body Line Spacing: 1.5
- Citation Line Spacing: 1.0
- Page Margin Spacing: 1″ (Top, Bottom, Left & Right)
- Citation Format: 20th Edition Harvard Bluebook
- The Editorial Board invites blog submissions from legal practitioners, professionals, academicians, and law students. Submissions should be an original piece of work by the author and must not have been published earlier on any online or offline platform. All submissions shall be free from plagiarism or shall not exceed 10% of similarity index, failing which will result in immediate rejection.
- The authorship of each entry is limited to a maximum of two authors. Multiple submissions from the same author/s are permitted.
- All submissions must contain an Abstract which shall not exceed 250 words.
- Make sure that the document is grammatically correct and properly spelt. Further, the editorial team at IJCLP reserves the right to review and edit your submissions, including grammar, spelling, and formatting.
The article should address the contemporary and pertinent issues in any of the following areas:
- Companies Law
- Competition Law
- Banking & Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Securities Law
- Venture Capital
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Aviation Law
- E-Commerce Laws
- Foreign Exchange Laws
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Real Estate Laws
- Labour and Employment Laws
- Cross-Disciplinary Subject
The submission must accompany a cover letter mentioning the details i.e. Heading/Topic of your Blog Submission along with your Personal Details (Name, Designation/Position) and Contact Details (E-Mail & Mobile Number). The same must be sent at info.ijclp[at]gmail.com.
IJCLP receives and scrutinizes articles on a rolling basis, hence there is no deadline for submission.
Intimation of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 72 hours from the submission
There will be no fees charged at any stage, i.e. registration, submission, processing/publication, or certification.
E-mail ID: info.ijclp[at]gmail.com.
Note: Non-adherence to any of the submission guidelines mentioned above will lead to the rejection of the submission.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.