The Indian Institute of Legal Studies is organising a One-Day National Webinar on Patenting of COVID-19 Vaccines: Issues and Challenges.
The Indian Institute of Legal Studies (IILS) is situated at the foothills of the Himalayas in the Terrai- Dooars confluence bestowing it with the natural landscape, sharing boundaries with the SAARC nations.
The Indian Institute of Legal Studies is affiliated to the University of North Bengal and is approved by the Bar Council of India and recognized under Sections 2(f) &12-B of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. The Institute is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
The objective of the National Webinar
The understanding on the issues and challenges involved in the patenting of COVID-19 vaccines will give a clear idea of how access to public health is affected by granting monopoly rights over innovative drugs or vaccines.
This webinar on this issue would not only educate the students but would also provide them with a platform to interact with professional experts.
Who can Participate?
- Academicians of law
- Students of law
- Industry representatives, experts and advocates.
- Platform: Google Meet
- Registration Fee: Free
For free registration and participation click on the following link: https://lawc.to/5x6DU
For more details/queries, please mail or contact: email@example.com, +91-6296903427, 6296903453, 6296903475.
- Ditipriya Dutta Chowdhury: Assistant Professor of Law, Indian Institute of Legal Studies, Siliguri, West Bengal. (SEMINAR CONVENER)
- Contact details: +91 6296903453, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Karun Sanjaya: Assistant Professor of Law, Indian Institute of Legal Studies, Siliguri, West Bengal. (SEMINAR CO-CONVENER)
- Contact details: +91 6296903475, email@example.com.