About Indian Forum for Public Diplomacy (IFPD)
Indian Forum for Public Diplomacy (IFPD) is a youth-run forum by students from all over India with the aim of aiding foreign policy thinking through young academia. In an era in which Foreign Policy has to be rooted in the landscape of people, diplomacy is no more just a government to government engagement.
Call for Blogs
As a part of the initiative, IFPD is calling for submission of blogs from all walks of life. Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis on any contemporary topic.
- Font: Times New
- Roman Size: 12
- Spacing: 1.5
- All the secondary sources must be cited. There is no prescribed form of citations but, all the citations must be uniform.
- All contributions submitted to the IFPD must be original, un-plagiarized and unpublished.
- By submitting contributions to IFPD, the Author (s) confirms that the manuscript has not been sent for consideration to any other publication(s).
- IFPD will have complete rights on the submissions made over the research works and to utilize them in any manner as it deems fit.
- All submissions must be accompanied by a certificate / self-declaration stating that the research represents true and original work of the author.
- The first page must include the Title of the research work, category of research work (Blog) and the details of the author (s).
- The manuscript must be submitted in doc. or docx format.
- All submissions must be mailed to submissions.ifpd[at]gmail.com
- International Relations and Foreign Policy: India and Major Powers: USA, China, Japan, Russia, UK, European Union:
- India and Neighbors: Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Maldives, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nepal, Bhutan.
- India and Pivotal Geographies: Africa, ASEAN, Indo-Pacific, Middle East, Central Asia, Middle East, Latin America.
- India and Multilateralism: United Nations, WHO, WTO, ICJ, ICC, Climate Change Action.
- International Security: Human Security, National Security, International Security, Maritime Security, Cyber Security, Economic Security, Terrorism and Counter Terrorism, Border Security etc.
- Law and Policy: Public International Law, Private International Law, International Humanitarian Law, International Security Law, Trade and WTO Studies, International Economic Law, International Environmental Law, Maritime Law, International Public Policy, International Business law and Corporate Governance, International Public Health, International and Trans-National Arbitration and Dispute Settlement.
- Contemporary Policy issues
- International Diplomacy theory and practice
- International Relations theory and practice
- Domestic policies and alignment with Foreign Policy
The list is not exhaustive. IFPD accepts submissions from any themes related to Foreign Policy and allied areas.
Any topics on contemporary issues of general importance are preferred for publications. Book Reviews on recent books are also encouraged.
Any queries can be addressed to submissions.ifpd[at]gmail.com
Email ID: ifpdindia[at]gmail.com
Bhumika. K: +91 9676453098
Chaitra VLV: +91 6304201490
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.