Foreword by Shri Ram Jethmalani, Senior Advocate, Member of Parliament & Former Law Minister, India.
This is an extremely popular online course among Advocates, Law students, Criminal Lawyers, Law Professors and Trial lawyers.
Trial Lawyers spend decades learning on how to effectively cross examine a witness in a court of law.
There are some basic rules, if followed can make you succeed in a cross examination.
With case study examples, IALM students are trained in following topics
1) How to prepare Cross-Examination Questions
2) Knowing your Objective
3) Taking Baby Steps while questioning a witness
4) Creating an atmosphere of trust in the court
5) Adapting one’s style of cross examination
6) Knowing when to quit
7) How to ask Leading questions
8) Knowing the rules of evidence
9) conducting investigations for trials
10) knowing your audience
Recently, Shri Ram Jethmalani, Senior Advocate, Member of Parliament and Former Law Minister, India interacted with IALM to provide tips on Cross-Examination.
Shri Jethmalani has cross examined thousands of witnesses in his 70 years of legal practise, both on criminal and civil side.
Snippets from his teachings
Important Information about this Online Course
1. Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 2-Months
2. Course Fees: Rs. 5,500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
3. Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
4. The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme:
Grade A – 80 – 100
Grade B: – 65 – 79
Grade C: 50 – 64
Reattempt: Below 50.
5. Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
6. Sample Certificate to be awarded: Click HEREto Download