About Indian National Bar Association
The Indian National Bar Association (INBA) is incorporated as a non-profit, non-political, non-Governmental Association endeavouring to:
- Act as a premier body representing the interest of Indian Legal Community & to strive to provide several economic & social benefits that should accrue to them.
- Reform the Indian Legal Systems leading to effective & quick justice for everyone.
- Reform the Indian Governmental bureaucratic rules & regulations (red-tape) and the Legal Systems, leading to the nation’s economic and business growth.
The section for Law Students is governed by an Executive Committee, which comprises a team of dedicated law students, whose unflagging efforts in organizing projects enrich the career of law students in India.
The Executive Committee is assisted by Research & Editorial Committee, Development &Programme Committee, Reporters Committee, Media Committee and Legal Aid Board, other INBA Sections and INBA core team, whose indefatigable efforts and unwavering support has ensured that Section for Law Students has grown by leaps and bounds since its inception.
Location: Indian National Bar Association, 8/11, Jangpura Extension, New Delhi – 110014, India.
About the recruitment drive
The Recruitment Drive is an initiative by the Indian National Bar Association (INBA) for the benefit of law students across the country.
The course of this drive it to shortlist the vivid and versatile law enthusiasts. With the purpose ranging from legal networking to enhancement of legal knowledge of the members of this drive, including various other benefits that shall come through in tenure of the membership of INBA.
- To promote the public good in relation to legal matters viewed in the broadest context.
- To maintain standards of professional conduct and participate in the discipline of members when required.
- To arrange and promote continuing legal education.
- To promote, conduct & cooperate in the promotion or conduct of activities of a professional, educational, cultural, and social nature amongst the law students.
- To increase the interactive prospects of its members with the pioneers of the legal field and practice.
- Student pursuing three years or five-year law course from a recognized institution.
- Prior experience in organizing/ managing/ directing/ volunteering for the educational, technical or cultural event(s).
- Preference will be given to students having Organizational Experience.
Send an email with your CV and cover letter at inba.campusambassador[at]gmail.com and CC vinakshi.kadan[at]gmail.com with the subject line: “Application for Campus Ambassador Program and Mention name of your State or U.T”
Please note that all the positions are unpaid and voluntary in nature.
Last Day for receiving application: 30th June, 2019.
Shortlisted candidates have to go through:
- Screening of CV, cover letter and write-up submitted.
- Delhi-NCR based applicants are required to appear for an interview at INBA Office.
- Outstation candidates shall go through a Telephonic Interview.
Akash Garg, Head, Campus Ambassadors Program
Mobile numbers: +91- 9569894344, 8847077236
For full details, click here.
The website link is here.