About the conference:
To coincide with the Indian Constitution Day celebrations, INBA is hosting its 6th Annual International Conference titled “68th Constitution Day” at The Shangri-La, Eros Hotel, New Delhi on 25th November, 2017.
This conference proposes to bring participation from Legal Luminaries, Senior Government Officials, Legal Departments of Fortune 500 companies, International Law Firms, Senior Lawyers and Judges from across the globe.
The main goal of the conference is to provide a platform for the Legal Community to discuss and deliberate on several important issues.
The participants profile at ”68th Constitution Day” ranges from Federal & State Govt. officials from India and Abroad, Senior Lawyers, Consultants, Entrepreneurs, CISOs, Officials of Fortune 500 Companies & CEO’s of Businesses from large corporations to Small and Medium Enterprises.
• Decoding the Supreme Court Judgment – Right to privacy & the way forward
• Legal Reforms – Digitization of courts and use of technology to enhance efficacy of lawyers & courts
• Arbitration in India – Does the new law advance the case to make India an arbitration hub.
• Digital India – A path forward
• Developing a Vibrant Digital Payments Ecosystem.
• The digital economy impact on people’s lives and legal challenges
• Legal & regulatory challenges to build a premier Infrastructure in India
• Privacy Challenges associated with demonetization, Digitization, E-commerce and opportunity for startup companies making IT in India
• Emerging global regime, developments & best practices in data privacy, data security & cyber security.
• Legal implications of Insolvency and Bankruptcy in India
• Impact of Social Media on Corporatism
• India’s need of data privacy, data security & cyber security
• Getting Future Ready: Deliberating Policy Landscape of AI in India
• BFSI- Insurance Industry & Key Challenges
• Latest developments in International Arbitration in Africa – with an overview of the institutions and developments
• Recent case law: African Arbitration in London and their developments
• Learning from China: How India can develop smart city?
• Corporate Compliance Management in the New Companies Act Era.
• Corruption and its impact on companies and economies
• Goods and Service Tax. Is it the biggest Indirect Taxation Reform in India for Good?
• Uniform Civil Code. Is India Ready to accept it.
• Corporate Social Responsibility- Has India moved ahead in the Last 5 years to embrace CSR
• And many more…
1. Rs.3000/- per delegate for Students
2. Rs.5000/- per delegate for INBA Members / In-house Counsels
3. Rs.7500/- per delegate for Non Members
4. $200 for International Delegates
Note: 18% GST will be applicable on the above fees.
Tel: 011 49036141
Mob: +91 9971532995