About Indian National Bar Association
The Indian National Bar Association (INBA) is incorporated as a non-profit, non-political, non-Governmental Association endeavouring to –
- Act as a premier body representing the interest of Indian Legal Community & to strive to provide several economic & social benefits that should accrue to them.
- Reform the Indian Legal Systems leading to effective & quick justice for everyone.
- Reform the Indian Governmental bureaucratic rules & regulations (red-tape) and the Legal Systems, leading to the nation’s economic and business growth.
About Section for Law Students, INBA
Section for Law Students, INBA, a team consisting of enthusiastic and diligent members of the student community, works as a voice of law students and organizes various activities which further brings forth the professional opportunities among law students.
It offers students a distinctive membership experience which bridges the gap between disparate legal jurisdictions.
Section for Law Students is governed by an Executive Committee, which comprises of a team of dedicated law students, whose unflagging efforts in organizing projects enrich the career of law students in India.
The Conference is a platform of an international legal debate that examines recent developments and prospects for development of International Law and connected matters.
It opens its doors to authors from different countries encouraging presentations of views from Students and Academicians from the legal education space and from the practitioners of law in the following themes:
Theme 1: International Law in Cyberspace
Theme 2: International Human Rights
Theme 3: International Humanitarian Law and International Refugees Law
Theme 4: International Commercial Law
The above areas of law and themes are indicative in nature. The participants are free to choose any inter-disciplinary topic involving one or more of the above areas of law.
- The language of the paper and the working language of the seminar and the presentations shall be done in English only.
- Co-authorship is permitted, subject to a limit of a maximum of two authors per submission.
- The author(s) is required to send an abstract of their paper upon selection of which they will be required to send their paper.
- The abstract must contain the highlights of the full paper and should be between 300 and 500 words.
- The soft copy of abstract shall be submitted at inbainternationalconference[at]gmail.com along with a cover page mentioning Author(s) Name(s), University/ Organization, paper title, email address and mobile number.
- The research paper must be submitted by 14th April 2019 along with a copy of the scanned DD or receipt in case of Net banking
- No part of the paper should have been published earlier or should be under consideration for publication. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification.
People who want to merely attend the conference are required to register via the registration link and are required to pay Rs. 590 for the same.
The last date to register is 31st March 2019.
Last date for submission of registration fees which is to be paid after acceptance of abstract is 14th April 2019.
Single Authors: INR 1180 (inclusive of applicable GST)
Two Authors: INR 1770 (inclusive of applicable GST)
Payable at: (by DD or Net Banking)
Beneficiary’s Name: Indian National Bar Association New Delhi-110014
Indian National Bar Association Address: 8/11, First Floor Shahi Hospital Road Jangpura Extension, Jangpura New Delhi – 110014, India
Beneficiary’s Bank Account no: 1509002101114397
IFSC Code: PUNB0309000
MICR Code: 110024136
SWIFT Code: PUNBINPBISB
Prizes: Cash prizes & Certificates
- Best Speaker (per session): 5000
- Second-Best Speaker (per session): 3000
Best 10 research papers would be published.
All participants will get participation certificates.
- Last Date for Registration – 31st March 2019
- Abstract submission – 31st March 2019
- Acceptance of Abstract – 31st March 2019
- Last date of submission of the research paper – 14th April 2019
- Last date for payment (post abstract acceptance)- 14th March 2019
- Submission of Full-Length paper – 31st March 2019
The format of Submission:
- The text should be in Times New Roman, font size 12 headings in font size 14, line spacing 1.5. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single spacing.
- 19th Edition Blue-book citation format should be followed strictly.
- One inch margins on all sides should be maintained.
- The word limit is 3500-5000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
In case of any queries, you can reach out to us at inbainternationalconference[at]gmail.com or call:
- Arushi Sethi: +91 9560897119
- Manas Aggarwal: +91 95990 14796
For full details, click here.
For Indian National Bar Association website, click here.
For the INBA View Point website, click here.