INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY, Nagpur under the aegis of National Foundation for Corporate Governance (NFCG) Is organizing a National Case Writing Competition.
Topic: Role Of Gatekeepers On The Effectiveness Of Corporate Governance
Date: 03rd February 2019
The contest will be in the form of submission of a case, following which shortlisted participants will present their case before the jury. The contest will be judged by a corporate governance expert or any expert nominated by National Foundation for Corporate Governance (NFCG).The event would be under the aegis of NFCG.
Cash prizes to be won by the top three teams:
- 1st Prize: Rs 25,000
- 2nd Prize: Rs 15,000
- 3rd Prize: Rs 10,000
- Only students can apply to this contest. No Registration fees.
- Shortlisted students have to submit the case and present a Power Point Presentation for final round.
- Presentation time will be 15 minutes and 5 minutes will be for questions and answers.
- The maximum number of participants in a group should be 3.
- Each participant will be provided with “Certificate of Participation”.
- Case to be sent to [email protected]
|1||Last date to submit the Case||January 02, 2019|
|2||Announcement of the shortlisted participants||January 05, 2019|
|3||Presentation of the Case before Jury at IMT Nagpur||February 03, 2019|
In case of any queries please contact:
Prof. Shiv Nath Sinha: +91 9764249520, [email protected]
Pradisha Sharma: +91 8017953484, [email protected]
Ashwani Sharma: +91 9766657578, [email protected]
Click here for competition guidelines and for registration, click here.