About the organiser
IMS Law College is a law school located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. The college is affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University and recognized by Bar Council of India. It was established in 2004.
About the competition
IMS Law College is organising the 1st Online Judgement Writing Competition.
Guidelines and Essential information:
- The participants who register for the event shall be provided with a Unique Registration Code which shall be used for all further communication and submission of the write-up.
- The participants shall not disclose their identity in any form. IMS Law College, Noida shall communicate the assigned code on the mail id mentioned by the participants after the completion of the registration
- Word Limit: Minimum- 1500 words (excluding footnotes); Maximum- 3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- The results shall be declared and an intimation shall be made to the prize winners through their mentioned mail-id on 29th September.
- Winner First prize -5000/cash with a certificate of appreciation. Runners Up 3000/cash with a certificate of appreciation.
- All participants will be issued certificates of participation.
How to submit?
- The write-up must be mailed to ks.bhati[at]imsnoida.com, govind.goel[at]imsnoida.com, vikalp.shrivastava[at]imsnoida.com on or before 15 September 2019 (3:00 PM) with the subject ‘Judgment Writing Competition- URN ’.
- The last date for submission of the write-up is on 15 September 2019 (3:00 PM).
How to register and fee details
The participants must register individually. In case of co-authorship, separate registration is required.
The registration shall be done by filling this Google form.
Deadline: The last date of registration is 15th September 2019 (11:59 PM).
Registration Fee: Rs. 500/ per participant. Please note that it is mandatory to attach a scanned copy of the transaction receipt or a screenshot of the same [The file shall be attached with the details in the Google form].
Name of the Account Holder: IMS Law College, Noida
Account Number: 917020057451647
Bank: Axis Bank Branch: Sector 62, Noida
Vikalp Srivastava: 9650077577
Govind Prasad Goyal: 9971129012
For rules and regulations, click here.
For the proposition, click here.
For full details, click here.