About the Organiser
Established in 2004, in Sector-62, Noida, IMS Law College, Noida runs under the auspices of IMS Society, a non-profit making body.
The College is approved by Bar Council of India, recognized by University Grant Commission(UGC) and affiliated to the Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut. The IMS Law College has a vibrant and active mooting culture, thus it believes that mooting is an indispensable activity, for every law student.
About the Moot
The 1st National Online Moot Court Competition, 2020 has been introduced to ensure exposure to students pursuing the law course during these times, to try and enhance the research and advocacy skills among the coming generation of the legal fraternity. The mode of this competition is online as we all are mindful of the global pandemic of COVID-19.
Students duly enrolled and pursuing 3 years or 5 years undergraduate law course from any university recognized by the Bar Council of India may apply to participate in the competition.
Team Size and Other Information
Each institution seeking to participate may send a maximum of two (2) teams to represent that institution
- Last date of Registration: 05 June 2020
- Memorial Submission: 20 June 2020
- Video Submission: 22 June 2020
- Oral Pleadings: 26, 27 and 28 June 2020.
- The pre-recorded videos of the arguments must be submitted by 20th June 2020.
- The registration fee for the team is Rs. 1500/-.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable.
- To register click on “link” provided at the last page of the brochure.
- Take a screenshot of your payment and upload the same at the required place in Google form.
- The Registration shall be deemed complete only when the Registration Fee has been remitted successfully, the Application form is duly filled and the screenshot of payment is submitted.
- Once the application form is filled, the O.C shall send a confirmation mail allotting a teamcode to all teams [within 24 hours of registration].
- The link for joining the competition shall be sent before the day of the competition.
- The teams shall quote Team Code in all further communications with the O.C.
- Note: Any change in rules and regulations subject to the discretion of organisers, however any such change will be intimated to participants within a stipulated time.
- Name: IMS Law College
- Account Number: 917020057451647
- IFSC Code: UTIB0000723
- Bank:AXIS BANK LTD
- Branch:Sector- 62, Noida
- Professor Ankit Rai: 9910490986
- Professor Prema Verma: 9075003351
- Ankit Rana: 9871205569
- Vishwas Pandey: 9319804608
E-mail ID: email@example.com
For the moot proposition, click here.
For the brochure, click here.
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
2nd Lex Macula Virtual Moot Court Competition
Legalfoxes and JEMTEC’s 1st National Virtual Moot Court Competition
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.