About the Colloquium
The ILS Law College organises the ‘Colloquium’ every year on various contemporary issues in Corporate and Commercial Laws. The previous two editions of the colloquium saw discussions on topics such as The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, Insider Trading Regulations, to name a few. It saw participation of more than 350 students.
About “Colloquium 3.0”
The ILS Law College is organizing 3rd edition of the ‘Colloquium’ on 24th and 25th February, 2018. The theme of the Colloquium is “Contemporary Issues in Corporate and Commercial Laws”, which includes sessions on issues like Smart Contracts, Crypto Currencies, Collective Dominance, Big data and Competition Law etc.
The panel constitutes of Corporate Lawyers like Ramji Srinivasan (Senior Advocate, SC and President of Competition Law Bar Association), Naval Satarawala Chopra (Partner at Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas), Mihir Naniwadekar (Counsel, Bombay High Court), Avaantika Kakkar (Partner at Khaitan and Co.) and Mr. Sanjay Asher (Senior Partner at Crawford Bayley & Co.) and many other legal stalwarts.
Colloquium 3.0 – Day 1 (24th Feb, 2018)
- Decoding the SEBI regulations on Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Panel Discussion: Restrictions on the layering of subsidiaries
- Smart Contracts and Crypto-currencies: The Legal Conundrum posed by Blockchain Technology
Colloquium 3.0 – Day 2 (25th Feb, 2018)
- The Competition Law Regime In India
- Legislative and Regulatory Framework of Competition Law in India
- Collective Dominance and Uncertainty Surrounding the Single Economic Entity Doctrine
- Resolution of Abuse of Dominance Cases by Settlement
- Big Data and Competition Law
- Rs.600 + GST (Early Bird Registration).
- Rs.800 + GST (For Registration after 20th Feb, 2018).
Mrs. Deepali Manjarekar: +91 9922969717
Please click here for more details.
This post was first published on:
9 Feb 2018