First published on 22nd July, 2016.
The Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, established by its parent body the Indian Law Society, Pune is organising a two-day National Conference on Arbitration on 26-27th August, 2016 at ILS Law College, Pune.
This conference is being organized to discuss the increasing relevance and impact of Arbitration in different areas of disputes and its growing importance in India. The deliberations of the Conference will chiefly emphasise on both Domestic Arbitration and International Arbitration.
1.Confidentiality and Transparency in International Commercial Arbitration
Join Lawctopus Law School, the law school you always wanted, online! Check courses.lawctopus.com
2. Arbitrating International Intellectual Property Disputes
3. International Investment Arbitration: The Indian Perspective
4. How to make India a better seat for Arbitration
5. Judicial Intervention in Arbitration in India
6. Has the enactment of the Arbitration & Conciliation (Amendment) Act, 2015 improved the Arbitration Scenario in India?
K.G. Balakrishnan, Former Chief Justice of India
1. Salman Khurshid, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India
2. Indu Malhotra, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India
3. Geeta Luthra, Senior Advocate, Delhi High Court
4. Janak Dwarkadas, Senior Counsel, Bombay High Court
5. Abhinav Bhushan, Director, South Asia, International Chambers of Commerce
6. Tejas Karia, Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas
7. Ciccu Mukhophdyaya, Former Vice President, ICC Arbitration
8. Neeti Sachdeva, Secretary General and Registrar at Mumbai Centre For International Arbitration
9. Badrinath Durvasula, Vice President, Adani Group
10. Santosh Kamat, Legal Head, TATA Motors
11. SK Singh, Founder and Managing Partner, Indian International and Domestic Arbitration Centre
12. Pranav Mago, Head (South Asia) at Singapore International Arbitration Centre
13. Ajay Thomas, Director, Former LCIA, India*
14. Anirudh Krishnan, Founding Partner at AK Law Chambers
15. Rishabh Gupta, Counsel, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas*
The Registration fees is as follows:
Students: Rs. 505/-
Professionals: Rs. 1005/-
Registration form is HERE.
Registration closes on 20th August, 2016
Registration on First-cum-first-serve basis
Details are HERE.
Student Convenor: Raghvendra Pratap Singh, V BSL-C: 9764203971
Co-Convenors: Srishti, IV BSL-A: 9956344953
Tanya Singh, V BSL-C: 9545116309
Rishabh Malaviya, V BSL-C: 9867616952