Post-Graduate Department (LL.M), ILS Law College, Pune, in collaboration with Eastern Book Company and SCC Online announces the National Book Chapter Appreciation Competition 2021-2022.
The competition aims to test the research, comprehension, and writing skills of the students.
Registration Details for the Competition
- Registration Fee INR is 150/- including GST (For Non-ILS Students)
- Registration fees is not refundable.
- Details for registration must include the Name of the participant, Name of the College, Year/Class in which studying & Email address and a scanned copy of the College ID Card must be uploaded.
- The Competition is open for Students of 4th & 5th Year of the Five Year Law Course and 2 nd & 3rd year of the Three Year Law Course and Post Graduate Students (LL.M).
- Last Date for Registration for the competition is 12th December 2021