About the Tournament:
The ILS Debating Society is organizing 6th edition of the annual three day national parliamentary debate. It follows the 3 on 3 Asians Parliamentary Debating format. It is a semi-open tournament and institutional cross teams are permitted.
For the first two days, i.e., 12th and 13th of January, preliminary rounds be conducted and post break rounds will take place on 14th of January.
The details of the 4 Core Adjudicators will be released on the Facebook page and group.
Structure of the Debate
Day One: 12th January 2018 (Friday)
Brief orientation for speakers and adjudicators.
Demo debate and adjudicator test.
Release of adjudicator test results.
Day Two: 13th January 2018 (Saturday)
Release of Breaks
Day Three: 14th January 2018 (Sunday)
Quarter Finals and Novice semi-finals.
Semi- Finals and Novice finals.
Open final round.
- Registration fee is Rs. 2000/- + (18%) G.S.T. for participants availing accommodation and Rs. 1200/- + (18%) G.S.T. for participants not availing accommodation.
- The accommodation will be provided for 2 nights and 3 days. Extra charges of Rs. 800/- per night will apply for an extra day/night.
- The registration process will take place in 3 rounds. The first round of registration will open on 17th November, 2017 and will close on 1st December, 2017. The dates of the other two rounds will be intimated on the Facebook page. In order to register, follow this link.
- After release of slots, the procedure for payment of the registration fee and the online payment link will be released. Payment must be completed by the respective colleges in the instructed time period, failure of which will lead to cancellation of slots.
Payment can be made online. The payment link will be sent to the given email ID at the registration portal. Please check the email ID provided at the time of registration for the confirmation of the slot and the link for the Payment from the Organizing Committee. Further instructions to make payment will be sent through the email provided.
Note: Submit the hardcopy of the Payment Receipt at the time of Workshop.
- Rishab Desai, Convener, Ph: (+91) 96 11 14 5706
- Mohith Gauri, Co-convener, Ph: (+91) 95 11 26 1725
Mr. Nitish Nawsagaray
Official Email ID (for communications, queries and requests): [email protected]
For updates, please follow this Facebook Page and this Facebook Group.