ILS Centre for Arbitration (ILSCA)
4th-5th August 2017 ILS Law College, Pune
DAY -1- Friday – 4th August 2017
- International Arbitration and Domestic Arbitration: The Distinction
- Selecting an Arbitral Seat: Key Considerations
- Evidence in International Arbitration Procedure
DAY-2- Saturday – 5th August 2017
- Role of Courts in International Arbitration
- Abuse of process in International Investment Arbitration
- India as an International Commercial Arbitration Hub-The Challenges
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Justice Samaresh Banerjea, Retd. Justice of Kolkata High Court
VALEDICTORY SPEAKER: Justice Sanjeev Sachdeva, Sitting Judge, Delhi High Court
CONFIRMED PANELISTS FOR THE CONFERENCE
- Datuk Professor Sundra Rajoo Director at Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration
- Hiroo Advani, Founding Partner, Advani and Co.
- Andrew Battisson, Partner, Allen and Overy
- Promod Nair, Advocate, Arista Chambers
- Ngangom Junior Luwang, Senior Partner, Kocchar and Co
- Shaneen Parikh, Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
- Tejas Karia, Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas
- Philip Teoh, Partner, Azmi & Associates
- Vyapak Desai, Partner, Nishith Desai Associates
- Raj Panchmatia, Partner, Khaitan and Co.
- Shreyas Jaisimha, Advocate and Founder, Aarna Law
- Dharshini Prasad, Associate, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP
- Vivek Kapoor, Senior Associate, Stephenson Harwood LLP
- Prabhas Ranjan, Associate Professor, South Asian University
- Rishab Gupta, Counsel, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas
- Pranav Mago, Head (South Asia),Singapore International Arbitration Centre
- Ratnadeep Roychowdhury, Partner, AZB & Partners
- Neeti Sachdeva, Registrar and Secretary General, MCIA
ILS Students: Rs. 1100/-
Non- ILS Students: Rs. 1500/-
Click Here for Registration Form.
The last date of registration as well as payment is 27th July 2017. Register at the earliest possible.
Limited Seats to be allotted on First Come First Serve Basis.
Process for Registration :
Register your names to [email protected] with the email subject “Enrollment for the International Conference”
After Registration, Course ID shall be allotted to candidate and only by that seat no. the fees is payable.
Payment can be made online from 12/07/2017 or Demand Draft in Named on “Indian Law Society Center for Arbitration” Payable at Pune.
Online Payment Link :
Step I: Select category – ‘ILSCA International Conference”. New page will open, enter the Course ID.(Take care that CORRECT details are filled)
Step II: Click on Submit. New page opens, verify your details. This is the last opportunity to make changes or modify the details. Click Confirm only when verified carefully.
Step III: Payment window opens – with Payment modes – State Bank of India Internet Banking, Other Bank’s Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards and Cash Deposit. Select any one mode and fill in the required details according to the nature of transaction.
Step IV: Please email the registration form and payment receipt to [email protected] immediately after payment is made.
Details will be posted form time to time at: http://www.ilslaw.edu/
For More details Email to: [email protected]
Faculty Incharge: Ms. Sathya Narayan, Director, ILS Centre for Arbitration
Student Convenor: Srishti: 9956344953
Coordinators: Naveena Pradeep: 9673992546, Anoushka Goyal: 7387290548